Can I make a Claim?
There are a number of reasons that your Nationwide Flexi Account could have been mis-sold. If any of the below statements sound true to you, the chances are you have a mis-sold packaged bank account and are eligible to make a claim:
- The cost of the packaged bank account was not explained to you.
- You knew the account came with products and services but you did not know it came at a cost.
- Your normal bank account was upgraded to a packaged bank account without your consent, and you did not know you were being charged for this.
- You were not given an alternative to a fee free bank account.
- You may have tried to make a claim using your policy but realised you were not covered.
- Your policies came with too many clauses and limitations that wouldnt have if you took out a standalone policy direct with an insurer.
So what does this mean to you?
After reading the statements above, if any of them ring familiar then there is a high chance that you were mis-sold a packaged bank account. In hindsight you were mis-sold a product that cost you unnecessarily and didnt help you when you needed cover. This is wrong and we are here to help you.
How can I claim back my Nationwide Flexi Account compensation?
You have two options when claiming back mis-sold packaged bank account compensation. The first option is to do it on your own and the second option is have an expert help you.
If you would prefer our professional team fight for your compensation, then wed be more than happy to help. We offer an honest, hassle-free service with no upfront costs.
We will determine whether or not you have a successful Nationwide Flexi Account claim. If you were mis-sold a packaged bank account then you are entitled to financial justice.Nationwide Flexi Account