This agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd. We, Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd, of Dartana, Forder, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 4QR, and you, the client.
Claim Back Mis-sold Packaged Bank Account Fees
We can help you claim back any fees you may be owed plus interest.
Simply fill in your details below to get your claim started.
1) Our responsibilities – we must always act in your best interest in pursuing your claim/s and where possible detail any potential difficulties. We must give you our best advice about whether to accept any offer of settlement. We will destroy any account statement or sensitive information provided by the bank in order to protect the confidential information contained within them as soon as practical. Information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act where we are registered as data controllers with the Information Commissioner.
2) Your responsibilities – you must give us clear instructions which allows us to do our work properly; you must not ask us to work in improper or unreasonable way; you must not deliberately mislead us; you must co-operate with us when asked; you must pay our fees detailed in this agreement; you must inform us if an offer is made or accepted by yourself following communication with the bank. You the client understand and agree that there is no guarantee that Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd will be able to successfully recover any, or all, of the charges, premiums or recoverable monies or financial benefit.
3) What happens if you win – if you win (which means that you receive reimbursement, costs, monies, debt reductions or any monies recovered as a result of the action following acceptance of this agreement) you pay Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd 25% Inc. VAT of the total monetary benefit paid, received or refunded following acceptance of this agreement.
|Example of fees:We recover £2000 from your lender:1. Our fees would be £500|
2. Fees of 25% Inc. VAT = £500
|Example of fees if in arrears or reduction in borrowing:We recover £2000 from your lender where there is a £500 payment to arrears or reduction in borrowing:1. Refund of Premiums £2000|
2. Payment to arrears/debt reduction £500
3. Payment to you £1500
4. Fees of 25% Inc. VAT on full refund of £2000 = £500
4) Cancellation of this agreement can be made within 14 days in writing, telephone or email of the date that it is signed. After this date our fee of 25% Inc. VAT will apply on any offer that has been made in writing or verbally to either ourselves or the client prior to cancellation where our fee of 25% will be payable.
5) The client is reminded before signing this agreement that they are entitled to seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.
6) In the event of non-payment of Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd fees/invoice after the claim is concluded and any refund being made to the client resulting in recovery being sought by means of a Court Claim or involvement of a registered Debt Collection Agency you agree to reimburse Dartana Ltd T/A Facility Review Ltd for any reasonable costs incurred in the recovery of this debt.